- Remuneration: £27,500. Matched contribution pension scheme up to 5% of salary.
- Attendance: Full-time 5 days per week (37.5 Hours) 9am – 5pm (may vary due to project need)
- Annual Leave: 25 Days Paid Holiday + public holidays. A birthday concessionary day + incremental annual leave after 5 years of service
- Location: Based in Safeline’s office in Warwick with outreach work across the Warwickshire Area
- Closing date: Friday 17th November 2023 5pm.
- Interview dates: Wednesday 22nd November and Thursday 23rd November 2023
For 29 years, we have been playing a critical role in providing long-term, specialist support to victims of sexual abuse and rape. As well as providing support to survivors, our work increasingly focuses on successfully preventing abuse.
We have developed safer relationships programmes for children and young people who have been sexually abused or are at risk, prevention courses designed to change abusive behaviours and projects to improve mental health enabling young people to fulfil their potential.
The need to protect children and young people is greater than it has ever been and as a result, the requirement for our prevention programmes has increased dramatically.
We are looking to recruit an Early Intervention Coordinator to join our highly successful Prevention and Early Intervention Team and help us to deliver schemes in secondary schools to meet this demand.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the coordination and delivery of Safeline prevention and support programmes. They should be client focused with a proven track record in positively supporting vulnerable children and young people, have strong leadership communication and organisational skills and a detailed knowledge of safeguarding and child protection policies.
If you want to make a difference and inspire young people to keep safe and secure whilst helping them fulfil their potential, we would like to hear from you.
For an application form and Job Description please click on the links below or alternatively click on this link to email. Alternatively you can call: 01926 402498. Please do not sent CVs as they are not accepted.
Safeline is committed to the Safeguarding of young people and vulnerable adults and adopts strict measures to ensure the safety of its clients. Safeline expects all staff to work within its safeguarding policies and procedures.
Safeline welcomes and encourages applications from all genders, cultures and ethnicities.
Closing date: Friday 17th November 2023 5pm.
Interview dates: Wednesday 22nd November and Thursday 23rd November 2023.